Sunday, July 10, 2011

Angry Birds

while having a nap yesterday
I got a phone call:

"Bei, gawa mo ko cake, 
Angry Birds,
Kelangan ko bukas, 1PM!"

I said OK even tho I had no idea what it was.
Either I badly needed the moolah or naalimpungatan yata.

Thank God for a quick orientation by Thomas,my Baby Tomato.
He took his mom's iphone and showed me everything I had to know.

"Ninang, just make bomb bird, boomerang bird, egg bird, speed bird, and the leader of all the birds, the red one..."


"...and my favorite, the blue bird that splits into three!!!"




wooden pillars, check!



slingshot, check!






I still don't get it. 
What's with the angry birds?



 anyway,


Happy 7th birthday LuiGi!!! ;-)



Yes, 
It spells 
L-U-I-(angry bird, Thomas' favorite)-I.








No comments:

Post a Comment