Monday, June 18, 2012

Clubhouse Mickey

I fell inlove with Mickey Mouse at the age of 12. 
Then my love for him grew and grew,
and grew and grew,
it turned into an addiction.

By age 17, 
I was a self confessed Mickey Mouse addict. 

So OBSESSED that I had him on my wallpaper


So OBSESSED that I had my 18th birthday after him.

(my pop up invite!)

(my 18th birthday cake that never light up sa sobrang hangin sa Manila Bay!)

(and my black and red gown! ;-)

Now, I thought I was over my obsession 
but I think I am still so attached
that when the design for the cake asked for this:


I did this:




"Oh Mickey you're so fine, 
You blow my mind."



Thank God for this precious hands...
Pablo gets to attend children's parties often! 
.

oops, blog too long.

Haha, Still Addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment